KNC has information on groups, activities and events happening in Sydney North.
- My Aged Care
- Commonwealth Home Support Program
- Home Care Packages
- Regional Community Care Services contact numbers
- Northern Sydney Region – Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Contact Nos;
- Northern Sydney Region – Ryde and Hunters Hills Contact nos
- Northern Sydney Region – Manly Warringah and Pittwater Contact Nos
- Northern Sydney Region – Lane Cove Mosman North Sydney Contact nos
- Central Coast Region – Gosford and Wyong Contact nos
- community programs
- courses and services
- bus timetables
- health services
- not for profit community groups and much more.
Pre-loved Books for Sale
We have a great range of pre-loved books some for sale – $2 each and a Community Library Exchange.
Donations of good quality novels and childrens’ books are gratefully accepted.
Book Sales are held on the 4th Thursday of the month and books are reduced to $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00
A Justice of the Peace (JP) is available Monday to Friday 12-1.00pm.
- If you have a document with more than 10 pages please make an appointment.
- NSW JP’s are not authorised to witness foreign documents including Proof of Life forms.
- JP’s can certify copies of overseas original documents.
There is no charge for this service. No appointment required (exception long documents)
For more information Phone: KNC (02)9988 4966
Tax Help for Seniors
Free Tax Help is available at the St Ives Centre July to October each year. Eligibility criteria applies. Appointments essential. Ph 9988 4966
Office Services for Seniors
We offer the following self services:
- Digital photocopying
- Use of our computers to prepare a business-like letter or CV
- Digital scanning
We also undertake:
- Laminating – from business card to A3 size
- Faxing – sending and receiving within Australia
Our charges are very reasonable and our friendly volunteers are willing to assist if necessary.